Our aim is to create brand designs that capture and portray the essence of your company. If your customers recognize and understand who you are by just looking at this, then we have done our job!
Understanding the Concept
We begin with conversations and questionnaires to get to know your requirements, goals, time frame and budget.
Plan with Conversations & Questionnaires
We get together, either face-to-face or over the phone, to run ideas by each other.
- What is your goal/vision?
- What are within bounds or off limits?
- If you are not sure about your goal/vision, we’ll brainstorm.
- Then we’ll send you some questionnaires specially designed for you as per the requirements of your project, so that we understand your needs.
Think and Research
Now we need some time to think about and ponder over your project and company.
- This often leads to more questions, which we gather through questionnaires and interviews.
- We use mood boards help to focus in the right direction.
Estimate of the Project
- Keeping your requirements, goals, time frame and budget in mind, we make an estimate of the project.
We present you with the estimate for your approval, after which we prepare the full-fledged proposal which outlines everything in detail, for you to sign.
We show you some ideas by making a presentation of our first round of rough design concepts.
Choose your Direction
Now the ball is in your court as you have to choose your favorite design concept. Not an easy task, as they are all sure to be excellent! Once you’ve made your choice, it goes back to design lab for further refinement. Rather like gilding the lily, but we make no compromises in the quality of the work!
Review & Testing
This is a step in design refinement. We now have rounds of design and feedback until we are both satisfied. During this phase we begin to consider the viability and finances of production.
Develop on Approval
We manage the production process – whether it is print, web or signage – to ensure the quality of the final product. We want it to be outstanding, just as much as you do!
Delivery and Support
The new design/brand may look spectacular but now we have to keep an eye on the data to see how it performs with the passage of time. We consider the following points:
- Do we need to make adjustments in order to boost performance?
- Will we discover an additional requirement or path-breaking idea?
The End/ Beginning
It is in both our best interests to maintain a strong relationship after this first project, because we now know you well and can offer insights and ideas to keep enhancing your brand, while you can rest assured that we will always look after your best interests.